Jeremy has been sleeping a lot today to get ready to keep us up tonight. We are happy that when he starts crying one of us can take him out of the room and let the other sleep.
Twinkle still doesn't know what to think of the baby. Graig picked Jeremy up and was bringing him to me to feed him when Twinkle jumped on my lap. She thought I was making room for her. Poor kitty. The video of them meeting won't load on the blog, but we will work on that later.
I don't think I have changed a diaper since we got home. Graig has been really good about trying to let me get rest. I even got a few very short naps in today. He gets the baby changed and ready for me to feed him. I wonder how long this will last.
Tonight our neighbor made us chicken and noodles, one of my favorites. Tomorrow my sister and her husband, I guess Aunt Kim and Uncle Tim are coming down to visit. They are bringing us lunch. Then on Monday another neighbor is bringing us dinner. As you can see the highlight of the next few days is all the food. Seriously, it is nice to have one last thing to do since Graig and I are emotionally and physically exhausted.
One thing I found out today that is neat is that Jeremy has the same birthday as his great great grandfather (my dad's mom's dad). Ok, back to get a few more things done before the eating machine wakes up.
2 comments:
dad called aunt phyllis to verify your statement and sure enough, grandpa art (who tom honors with his middle name) has the same birthdate. grandpa art was born in 1889. pretty cool!
oh, i posted the above using dad's account. and still using it! did not you confused.
Post a Comment