Thursday, November 13, 2008
As of 1:35 he has only had the one episode. He stops breathing and turns either blue or grey around the mouth. The nurse just sat him up and patted him and he started breathing again. On one hand I want to be there to see it so I know exactly what to look for, but of course I do not want him to do this again. They put a tube in his mouth this time for his feeding. Depending on his breathing rate and oxygen levels, I might feed him next time or we might put it down the tube. Graig went into work this morning and obviously he left. We are taking a break from the nursery and having lunch. We definately appreciate all the messages. I probably won't call you back if you leave me a message. Text messages, emails, or messages on the blog are very nice. Something I want is someone to come over to our house and play with our cat for maybe an hour. You would have to come here to the hospital to get a key. Just text Graig or I if you can. She has been home alone for more than a week now. When we go home it's for less than an hour at a time. I don't plan on going home anytime soon. Graig might, but it all depends on our little guy. Thanks everyone for the thoughts and prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know this is a scary time for you all. At least Jeremy is getting the best of care which makes this time a little more tolerable for you both. Love and prayers to you all.
Hi,
I know how scary it can be when they are not breathing and frustrating too. Just be glad that he is where he is and they can catch it. I was terrified that I would not be able to detect any episodes, but over time I just knew and you will too. Praying that his episodes are less and less frequent. I hope you are recovering well yourself and are getting sleep when you can.
Post a Comment