
It's 10:45 am when I am starting this update. Jeremy is content for now in his swing. I wonder what time it will be when I finish.
So Graig went back to work yesterday. Jeremy and I missed him. Although that didn't stop us from having a busy day. Jeremy woke up around 5 or so to be fed. Jeremy only eats for about 10 or 15 minutes. But he has some wicked reflux so you get to hold him up for 30 minutes or longer until he falls asleep. Actually when you burp him, nothing comes up except loud burps, he just throws up later. Poor little guy. Anyway I was back in bed around 6 or so. After Graig got up, I slept an extra hour. Then I got to eat breakfast, shower, and get ready all before the little guy got up at 8:30. I was impressed.
Then after an accident, I had to wash him. I was planning on going to this breastfeeding group that started at 10. Jeremy didn't want to be on time. But we got there late. Graig was impressed that we went. Better late than not going at all. Then we ran to Target and Kroger. It's annoying because Target's carts are very small. It would be difficult to do grocery shopping there even without a baby taking up all the room.
I don't know if I have written about this, but last week we were having issues with his apnea
monitor in the car and in shopping carts. The vibrations of the car/cart were not letting his monitor pick up his breathing. It is not a big deal as long as I sit in the back seat with him and keep an eye on him when shopping. Unfortunately that meant Jeremy and I couldn't go anywhere by ourselves. But last Friday when we went downtown his monitor didn't go off at all. So I took a chance yesterday by going out and it didn't go off. So no one had to hear the annoying beeping. I guess that means that my baby is getting bigger since the leads are fitting him better.Other exciting things is that about 10 minutes before Graig got home yesterday I was burping Jeremy. He must have eaten too much because he spit up so much. And his bib kept him dry but he aimed it to go right down my shirt. I didn't want to move too much becaus
e I didn't want it all over the couch. So I was very excited when Graig walked in the door so I could dry off.Also Graig's coworkers got Jeremy a bouncer. He really enjoys it. He lasted a long time in it before he started to cry.
Today, in the free moments, I am going to start packing for Thanksgiving at my parents house. I didn't think it would be so hard to pack. But the little guy keeps interupting me. I also am putting off laundry as long as possible because I feel like every hour there is something new to add to it. Oh the joys of motherhood.
It's 11:15 now....not too bad I think
1 comment:
Congrats, you guys! I ran into Val and she said you had your baby so I had to check, and he is adorable. You did good:) Boys are awesome, you're going to have a ball!
Post a Comment