Graig, Amy, Twinkle, Jeremy, and Ben Lubsen
I can finally see his eyes!!
He is so precious! I love the pictures where he is looking right in your eyes!!
ooooooohhhhhhh!! what a sweetie! you two aren't too bad either!!! all my love!mom
You all look wonderful! I'm so glad to hear that Jeremy is off the CPAP and is doing well. Love to you all!
May God continue to bless and keep all of you in the palm of his hand. Love, Suzanne
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I can finally see his eyes!!
He is so precious! I love the pictures where he is looking right in your eyes!!
ooooooohhhhhhh!! what a sweetie! you two aren't too bad either!!!
all my love!
mom
You all look wonderful! I'm so glad to hear that Jeremy is off the CPAP and is doing well. Love to you all!
May God continue to bless and keep all of you in the palm of his hand. Love, Suzanne
Post a Comment