Wednesday, November 5, 2008

No baby yet

I don't have much to say except I haven't had the baby yet. Still have a few more days until I'm "due" so we will see how that goes. We packed our hospital bag a few weeks ago, minus a few things I use everyday. I left those items in a pile on my bathroom counter. I changed my mind the other day and put them all in the bag so I am ready to go. Everyday I grab stuff out of the bag when I am getting ready, then I put everything back in the bag. It's sort of a if you build it they will come attitude. So maybe I'll deliver a baby soon or maybe I'll have a bunch of dead baseball players hanging out in my backyard.

2 comments:

Angela said...

LOL.

I hope you don't have a ton of dead baseball players in your backyard. I imagine that would scare baby ________ ________ Lubsen.

Kimberly Anne said...

mom just called. YAY!!!