Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wednesdays are the BEST!

Don't you agree? Well I work usually 11 hours on Tuesdays, so I love the day off on Wednesday. I think Jeremy and I get along so much better having a little time apart. Today is much better than last Wednesday because I am not driving Mr. "I refuse to sleep even though I am really sick" around just to get him to take a nap. He is napping right now in his swing for over an hour (he also only usually sleeps about 20 minutes for me). The highlight of Wednesday is, however, eating an entire bowl of popcorn, drinking a lot of diet coke, and watching LOST. It's the only show that I actually pay attention to any more! Really though, I just crave the popcorn and pop.


Anyway I am so grateful that he seems to be doing better. The pooping after every time he eats (sometimes twice) is getting really old. Actually the spot cleaning all the clothes is the old part. Today I threw him in the bath to let the soap and water do all the hard work. When Jeremy was done playing in the water I threw a diaper on him while I went up stairs to find some clean clothes. Of course I got distracted for awhile. So that's why he is only sporting a diaper in these pictures.


I haven't seen him munch on this before. It's the crinkle leaf on his mat. I am sure he will continue to munch on it.

I love this picture. Too bad it's blurry. His expression cracks me up.




When I look at Jeremy in person, I see Jeremy. When I look at pictures like this one, I totally see a mini-me. I wonder if he will carry out all my evil plans and then become buddies with my nemesis. I guess I would have to have a nemesis first.
He is letting out one of his dolphin cries.

Oh and congratulations Mark and Lauren Burkey. Their baby Owen looks adorable. Looking at their baby pictures inspired me to look at all the pictures of Jeremy as a newborn. Man I can't believe it's been over 4 months!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, I can't believe it's been over 26 years...