Monday, March 30, 2009

Twinkle Saves The Day.....for Graig

So this guy enjoys eating. He has now mastered green beans and peas. His mommy is very proud, especially of the peas.This girl used to be obsessed with her mommy and daddy. She wasn't a huge lap cat, but would follow us anywhere we went. In the evening she would sometimes cuddle on the couch. Then this guy came and the cat became very independent. She hardly cuddles at all.This guys loves peas and peas love to make him poop. At church, two hours later, two hours after that. It was getting a little old. But how can you deny Jeremy yum-yums? Somehow this guy got out of changing any of those diapers. When Jeremy was taking a nap, I was curling ribbon for a gift. And this girl was very excited about that. She tried to help so many times. Then she jumped up on the couch to help. She realized it was awesome to cuddle with myself and Graig. She ended up on Graig's lap. Graig had already said he would change the next dirty diaper once Twinkle jumps down. This guy started to wake up. Of course he pooped in the waking process. I was waiting. And waiting for Twinkle to jump off so I can avoid at least one poopy diaper. So I decide to get Jeremy up and help a daddy out, but fully intending to have Graig do the dirty work. This girl is still there, against her will. Claws are out. She is trying to run away. Meows are being spoken, but yet Graig is holding her there. Graig would prefer scratch marks all over his legs, with the possibility of breaking skin, than changing a diaper. So I gave in and cleaned up the mess.
And that ladies and gentlemen is how Twinkle saved Graig's Sunday.

1 comment:

emrie said...

jeremy rockin the pea stache while wearing his hunk bib? too cute!