A lot has happened this week for Jeremy. On Monday Jeremy took his first trip to the gym. He is determined to tone up his thunder thighs by summer. He actually did ok in the kid's room. He was the only baby there, so he didn't have any competition for attention when he was fussy.
Another thing that Jeremy started this week is formula. Graig has been giving him a bottle every couple of days. I don't think he has been getting enough food from breast milk alone. Plus formula isn't digested quickly, so it will help him sleep longer. I think Jeremy has had 2 or 3 bottles of formula since Sunday and man his poop smells! Sure his poop smelled before but not this bad. I can only imagine it is going to be worse when he starts food next week.
The most exciting thing is that Jeremy is back to sleeping 9 hours in a row at night. Ever since I went back to work Jeremy has thanked me by waking up every 4 hours to munch. Most of it was needing some comfort when he was sick. Plus when I wake up my throat is killing me and I need something to drink. So I can only assume Jeremy felt/feels the same. I just wish he did not think 5am is playing time.
Graig was off from work this morning and watched Jeremy so I can go in and do some training at work. While I was gone Jeremy was petting Twinkle (with Graig's assistance). Jeremy really enjoys doing this and Twinkle likes the attention. Today was a different story(unfortunately we saw this coming but wanted to keep doing it because Jeremy loves it so much). Jeremy yanked out a big chunk of Twinkle's hair. Graig saved it for me to see when I got home(yuck). It was a lot of hair. Poor Twinkle. She didn't bite or attack Jeremy but wasn't happy. I am glad she can run fast because Jeremy is going to try and get her when he becomes mobile.
After Graig left I took a video of Jeremy. It isn't finished uploading when I am posting this entry, but here is the link to my youtube page. Lately Jeremy has been making dolphin noises when he plays. This video has a few of them on there. I would recommend watching the first minute. I didn't have time to edit it. Although the rest has some adorable smiles.
Anyway we are off to visit a friend. Hopefully I didn't say anything too silly on the video. I barely watched it.....
3 comments:
can't get the video
Number one: Jeremy is really looking a lot like you.
Number two: Can we play "dolphin trainer" this summer??
so adorable. he's learned how to speak your language, amy!
Post a Comment