Friday, February 13, 2009

Jeremy on Wheels

Jeremy loves tummy time now, because it lasts about 10 seconds. This morning I put him on his belly and 10 seconds later he was on his back. Later I turned him over again and within seconds he rolled over. The pictures are from yesterday before he perfected rolling over. When I dropped him off this morning at daycare, I asked if he rolled over there. They said no. And they also wanted to know if would want to know if he does anything new there. Some parents don't want to know. I said let me know. It will still be amazing to see him do it.










Jeremy is not eating baby food yet, but still falls asleep at the table! I love the fact that his highchair is on wheels. During the day I put him in it and move him around the kitchen with me. This way he can still watch what I am doing. When we try to eat dinner, of course he is fussy. Graig rocks him back and forth to calm him down. It is great!

I find it funny on my mommy day off that I am writing about Jeremy! Anyway I wanted to post the pictures. Already finished my very long grocery trip and now it's on to working out and housework.

No comments: