Monday, February 16, 2009

Last couple of days





Jeremy wrote this card for me with extra love.

On Friday I went grocery shopping and bought a whole bunch of food for this weekend. I had every meal planned out....and it was going to be GREAT! Then I woke up Saturday morning sick. Not "I don't feel very good" but the kind of nausea you have when you are preggers. Oh and I am NOT pregnant.

I couldn't even hold Jeremy without thinking I was going to fall over. Poor guy. Luckily this happened on the weekend so Graig could mostly take care of the little guy. Today I am still sick, but at least I was able to take care of Jeremy by myself. Luckily he isn't sick. He does have a runny nose (thank you 2 days of daycare). Which is a first for him. Two weeks ago Graig had a cold, but Jeremy and myself didn't get sick. I would like to thank all the nasty people that I have been exposed to over the years to help build my immune system up against many of the cold bugs.

Anyway I am going to get Jer bear's bottles and such ready for daycare. Then I plan on resting before a long day of work tomorrow. It's not even 7 and I am already thinking of going to bed.

No comments: