Jeremy has developed a couple of interesting habits. First he will wake up screaming bloody murder. Then after a few minutes he falls back to sleep. The second is that when he is upset he likes it when you go "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" for a very long time in his face. He prefers the sound from Dumb and Dumber, "the most annoying sound in the world." He actually will fall asleep to it. Today I recorded myself making the noise for about 30 seconds. Then I played it on repeat today. He seemed to enjoy it.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Jeremy has developed a couple of interesting habits. First he will wake up screaming bloody murder. Then after a few minutes he falls back to sleep. The second is that when he is upset he likes it when you go "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" for a very long time in his face. He prefers the sound from Dumb and Dumber, "the most annoying sound in the world." He actually will fall asleep to it. Today I recorded myself making the noise for about 30 seconds. Then I played it on repeat today. He seemed to enjoy it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The best part about being a parent is that you discover the most wackiest ways to love your kids. I'd say you're on the right road in parenthood, you most wacky girl!
PS. you're cat is hilarious!
I CANNOT wait to see him!!! ...and you guys too! :)
Post a Comment