As far as during the labor process, the hospital kills cell phone service. So if you expect a call from us updating every little thing, sorry. We will probably call our parents to let them know we are going to the hospital but who knows after that. Apparently this process is unpredictable.
The plan right now is that Graig will take off a couple weeks from work so we both will be home after the baby and I are released from the hospital. As long as the baby is healthy and I am not just discharged from the hopsital, we are going to my parents for Thanksgiving weekend. Again anyone is welcome to come and spend the morning or afternoon or whenever at our house, as long as you aren't sick. One person (Courtney Kramer) has promised to come over every day off she has. Just call or email us. If you don't have our number, thanks to the magic of the internet you can find all that info relatively easily.
Also check out the poll I added to the blog. Very exciting times. Here are some hints to help you choose your answer. I am at 38 weeks which is at term (if you didn't know). I have contractions all the time, which is normal, mostly when I move (my daily walks are becoming a lot more fun). The contractions are starting to become painful, but still nothing compared to labor (so I think). My mom went late on all 4 of her pregnancies. Weeks late I believe except her last one was only a week late. I am sure she will comment on this and correct the details.
4 comments:
you think i comment on everything, don't you! well, i do!!!
oh yeah, i voted
Oh gosh! There are no pumpkins in Brazil. nor a big Halloween party, it must be very cool being ina party like these! ;)
hey do i notice that the baby's first name is not as long as his middle name? hmmmm?
Post a Comment