Friday, January 16, 2009

tummy time video

tummy time

Wednesday I recorded 2 videos of Jeremy....I tried to upload them on the blog, but it took forever. So youtube wins. The second one is still uploading. They both are of him doing tummy time.

If your computer can handle it, I would recommend watching it in HD since that is how it was shot. Have fun making fun of me talking to Jeremy.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've only watched it twice so far. Eager to see the second video. For some reason, I have this goofy grin on my face. What is it about watching a baby and hearing the sweet coos that makes people melt? And, may I add, I was pleased to hear "The Price Is Right" in the background. Grandpa would be happy with your television choice.

Anonymous said...

watched the second video now. still grinning!! i get a kick out of listening to you!! you're a hoot! you're having too much fun with your baby!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. It's like being there. I too have this silly grin on my face :) I couldn't find the second video, but I just attribute that to my lack of skills. Thanks for sharing his tummy time!!

Anonymous said...

i hope you watch this and listen to yourself. you need to speak to him like an adult if you ever want him to become one.