Monday, January 19, 2009

Saturday Morning Pancakes and Smiles



Graig was so excited to hold both Twinkle and Jeremy.



Jeremy was happily looking at mommy but Graig was too excited watching Twinkle in the front room. Actually Jeremy gives us big smiles but then when the camera comes out he is like "ooohhhh what is that?" So we don't get as many smiles because he is trying to figure out what the camera is.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I work with Kathie and I have to say - that is the most pleasant and prettiest baby I've seen in a very long time.
Linda (Parker Agency)

Anonymous said...

we're gonna recreate our own version; dad with cheney (the dog) on one knee and tom, trying to figure out the camera on the other knee. it will be very cute too!

Kimberly Anne said...

he is soooo cute!! He's getting so big!!!