Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Fist of Fury





As I have mentioned before Jeremy is in love with his fist. His love is with his right fist, to be exact. Graig and I love to watch him watch his fist. I wonder what he will discover next. Will it be his left fist?

Jeremy has started to wake up in the middle of the night (boo). Graig used to do the overnight feeding. Now since Jeremy sometimes decides to wake up at 1 or 2 in the morning I get to feed him since there is no bottle ready. Some nights he lasts till 5 or 6. So I don't want to waste a bottle if he won't wake up, so I guess I will take back the overnight feeding until he outgrows it.

Point of the story is that I have been a little more tired than I was before. Last night Graig went to basketball at 8:30 at church while I put the little guy down. At around 9:30 he was out for the night. I started to read a new book, which is always hard to get into. I passed out soon after. I remember Graig coming home at some point. Then Twinkle (who used to hate our bed) was walking across my pillow and stopped on top of my head. If it isn't Jeremy keeping me up then the cat rises to the occasion.

PS I forgot to mention this last week. Ding dong the apnea machine is gone. The doctor hasn't received the results yet from his breathing study, but we stopped using the apnea monitor when he was 4 or 5 weeks old. So last week the home health care company finally picked up the machine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, i wrote a comment yesterday afternoon and it is not here. i'm blocked!! or...i forgot to hit publish. hmmmmmm.

ODCFkids said...

totally not weird. i've come across your blog on occasion. :) we will sleep again some day... our sons have to get tired at some point, right?

i'm glad jeremy is doing well. i heard about his time in the hospital. praise Jesus for good health.