Sunday, November 29, 2009

A lot to catch up on......

So it's apparently been a while since I have blogged. First trimester awesomeness, crazy schedules, my grandma passing away, and just "not feeling like it" have kept me away. So here comes some updating....
I thought I would start with the Purdue/IU game last week. I was not feeling so well, so unfortunately we didn't stay down there for a long time. But the food was awesome. Somehow we ended up sitting at the dessert table. What a horrible seat to have.



The trip down was the first time Jeremy was forward facing. For the most part he likes it. We will turn around and see him just looking at us and he has a big old grin on his face. But on the trip to Granger on Tuesday he was not so happy that we were just sitting there when he wanted out of his seat.

No comments: