Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'm a Jeremy, get me out of here!

I can't walk into the kitchen for a minute to grab something without Jeremy ending up almost completely under the coffee table. So the result is baby prison. We will see how this goes. I moved his pack 'n play to our room. Now he has somewhere safe to hang out on both floors when mommy is not watching him. I miss being able to put him on his play mat while I cook dinner. What was I thinking teaching him to roll over?



I love this face. It's mid-farting noise (thank you slow shutter)



You can buy an extension that has 2 more pieces....but why not just by a second set and connect it all? I have to see how this goes before I spend more money. He was only in it about 30 minutes today before his bath.

PS I had all his toys in his basket. He had to knock it over as soon as he got in there. Then searched till he found his favorite toys. Oh my son....

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Ahhhhh the joys of having a baby that starts to move around! Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life!