Thursday, April 23, 2009

What a lovely day for a nap.....








Jeremy and I headed off to the zoo today. I just wanted to stop in to see the penguins and the little sharks at the zoo. I saw (Jeremy slept the whole time) a male shark get a little snappy. Literally. I almost tried to touch that one, but didn't want to take my jacket off. Laziness wins.

Then we went to the gardens and Jeremy was still sleeping. I wanted to get some pictures of him with the butterflies and the flowers. But he slept through it. I debated waking him up, but didn't want to risk him being annoying, I mean fussy. Maybe if Graig doesn't work this weekend we can go back and get some nice family pictures.

I enjoyed the gardens. I have been there once before, in the summer. It was pretty then, but the spring flowers are gorgeous. I think I might go work on my yard. My neighbors will probably be grateful.

1 comment:

Kathie said...

What beautiful pictures!!!