This is like the kid's version of facebook. Carina wanted me to join and be her friend on it. Jeremy looks like he wants to join. PS Aunt Emilia is holding him.
It looks like I am smashing Carina.
It looks like I am smashing Carina.
Jeremy was very interested in this book. Jeremy also enjoyed spending time with his Uncle Bryan. I could tell.
Do you like how Jeremy's bib is completely soaked on the top? Don't worry not long after this picture was taken, he shared the love on his uncle's arm. But with spit up and not drool. I just sat there and laughed. Looking back, that was probably not the nicest thing to do. He also got his grandpa good. I don't think I helped with that one either.
It's not easy typing this all one handed. Thanks Jeremy.
3 comments:
looks like everyone had a wonderful time, especially jeremy! so much attention!! bet you miss all the helpers, huh?
Glad to see I had my Wednesday night reading for me when I got home.
i thought germy was not allowed to ride dogs. we have a jockey outfit lined up for him.
Post a Comment