Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas!


We just got home from a wholesome Christmas gathering with my family.


Can you name the family-friendly Christmas movie we are watching? (my mom & dad, tim & kim, tom, dan, and graig are disqualified from voting).

14 comments:

Bryan said...

Christmas Story

Amy said...

Nope

Geoff said...

Home alone

Amy said...

nope

Anonymous said...

oohh! i know, i know! please qualify me!

Amy said...

ok you can guess

Me said...

Christmas Vacation

Anonymous said...

________!
didn't want to ruin the fun of guessing for others but you can tell by the size of my blank that i know!

Kimberly Anne said...

At first I did not remember... but now I do!

Me said...

Scrooge

Amy said...

Suzanne is the winner!

Me said...

WOW, I always have a hard time putting the title or artist name to music and movies, so that was really another wild guess on my part.

So what do I win????

Amy said...

You have 2 choices. You can come down here sometime and babysit Jeremy. Or your other choice is to have a new grandchild in July.

Me said...

Would love to babysit Jeremy, but will take Prize #2 - a new grandchild in July.

We do need to figure out a time when all of us get together on a routine basis.

On the Smith side we get together on July 4th. 3 generations of family. The youngest generation is really getting into this. So much fun to watch the next set of cousins become friends.