Saturday, September 20, 2008

Stay at home mom of.....Twinkles???

Yes the rumors are true. Thursday was my last day of work until after Enrico is born. I just couldn't continue to be on my feet all day running around the pharmacy. I wanted to shorten my hours, because 11 hours were too long. To briefly sum it up, going on medical leave was the best option. Man I am going to be so bored! I have a lot of books and movies that can entertain me. Plus, I am not on bed rest so I can still go do things. However, I think Twinkle and I will be sitting by the door every night waiting for Graig to come home.

Lately, Twinkle loves laying on your lap if you are on the glider chair. You would think that a cat would be freaked out when you rock it, but not our cat. Sometimes she curls up on my lap and is up against my belly when Enrico kicks. She hasn't reacted at all to him. But, the other day I was laying on my side on the couch and she decided to lay on top of me (which is odd because she is not a lap cat). She was laying on my hip bone which felt extra good on my back. I moved around so she would get off and she walked right on Enrico. Again, that felt extra good. Don't worry he is still kicking away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

life is all about rockers, cats and babies