
So we have are in the process of putting the nursery together. Actually a few months ago we cleared most of the stuff out of the room. It was the guest bedroom and the closet was stuffed with all sorts of random things. Of course we never fully cleared it out until Wednesday night when we started working on the room. Let me just start by saying Graig did most of the work and I helped a little. My version of helping is writing Enrico on the wall. I also was integral in pointing out spots that he missed.So
here is somewhat of a before picture of the room painted yellow. Then we also have a few pictures of Graig working. I tried to keep the cat outside and away from the baby's room as much as possible. When we both were in the room painting she had to be in there with us. Luckily, she didn't like the feeling of her paws sticking to the plastic on the floor so she would sit at the door. Although she wasn't really in the room
while we painted, somehow Graig would still find a few Twinkle hairs on the wall.What we are doing is making the bottom part of the wall the water. We are planning on putting removable wall stickers up in the water of fish. I couldn't really find what I was looking for in any store which was frustrating. Even when I looked online I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for. However with lots of googling and searching on Ebay I found some stickers that we should get sometime soon.
We think we are going to buy the furniture and set it up first before we put all the fish up.
Hopefully the stickers will be easy to handle. Our house is finally wallpaper free and I just really didn't want to put up a border. I would eventually have to take down the border and I really do not want to do that.
Hopefully the stickers will be easy to handle. Our house is finally wallpaper free and I just really didn't want to put up a border. I would eventually have to take down the border and I really do not want to do that. This last picture is the room before we put up the second coat of blue. It will look a lot better once everything is done.
1 comment:
your paint job is looking adorable!!
Post a Comment