Sunday, June 13, 2010

Since I was yelled at for not having pictures of myself......

Yes and I maintain I was yelled at. So this is me today. Technically I'm due on Thursday but I can have this baby any day now. My maternity clothes are starting to get "short" in the front. They must be shrinking in the dryer. That's the only explanation. You can also see the awesome compression stocking on my left leg. I am sooo going to miss wearing them every single day once I get my veins "fixed."
What is the point of organizing anything with Jeremy running around?
He is at a stage where he is obsessed with shoes. Jeremy will find our shoes and try to put them on us. He doesn't like it when you don't play along or when you are wearing a closed toe compression stocking and he wants you to wear flip flops. I am so mean to him.
Jeremy found my phone and was so proud of himself. Also this is photographic evidence why I will never have a smart phone. He would ruin it in about 8 seconds.
More excitement at the Lubsen house.
Graig is making the best face ever. Apparently Jeremy's hands were really cold and wet from the sippy cup. (On a side note, do you like how we have to have the lamp behind the chair and not next to it like normal people?)
Jeremy has been ultra mommy clingy lately. He has to snuggle with me a lot and wants me to hold him more and more.
I'm not so sure what is going on with his mouth in this picture.
This is how I hang out. The heating pad, my legs on up, and Jeremy needing to sit close by.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh! Baby,baby!!!