So here are ideas for his birthday/christmas presents since people like to buy things a little at a time.
-He would absolutely love a push & ride toy. Here is an example. I don't know if we can wait till his birthday on that one. He loves pushing anything and everything around. Jeremy loves his walker he has now. It's not weighted super great so it sometimes falls over. Well lets be honest he knocks it over a lot on purpose. But I am not complaining. It was a great 5 dollar find at a garage sale. He even uses an old box as a walker. I might break down and buy him one.....November is a long time away since he is starting to stand on his own (for a few seconds and then he realizes he isn't holding anything.) I almost bought him one on Saturday, but Graig said "I think he is too young for that." I didn't feel like debating with him at the store, so I let it go. An hour later at home, he realized how wrong he was.
-He doesn't have any cars/trucks/trains yet. Obviously we aren't ready for small parts yet, but the 12 month ones look like he would have fun with them.
-Jeremy loves reading and like all babies, eating the pages. So he would enjoy some new books with the cardboard pages or the bath books.
-He needs a winter coat. Jeremy isn't a fan of wearing hats/socks/shoes/ gloves. Man it's going to be a challenge to take him anywhere this winter! So maybe he doesn't need 20 different hats. He needs some more winter clothes. 12-18 months. Maybe some summer stuff at the 18months. I don't even know what T is. But I am assuming that he will be in toddler clothes in the summer. I have no idea. Anyway I think we have more shirts than pants right now. So maybe more pants than shirts. Also some new pjs would be nice. We have found that the separates work best for Jeremy and us.
-If Jeremy could have just one thing, it would be not having Twinkle run/jump away when he gets close to her. Good luck on that one.
As I type this I am debating whether or not to delete it. It sounds kind of crazy/rude/bossy asking for what people give him as a gift. But I hate not getting the maximum use out of some of the things that people have spent their money on. I could make an amazon wish list, but really I am not that picky of what we want. Of course anything he gets will be greatly appreciated. Except a single toy that takes up half of the room.
I of course have to include some picture of my little trouble maker. Here he is after walking into the wall with his walker. Then of course he turned it over to play with the wheels.
3 comments:
I'm so glad you posted this. I was just thinking about his birthday the other day and what I/we should get him. I hate being wasteful and I would feel bad if I got him something he wouldn't or couldn't use.
I can't believe he is going to be 1!!!
He is getting so big Amy!!! I can't believe it! He'll love the push and ride toy even after he can walk - - Alex loves pushing ours up and down the driveway!!!
Great find.!! He is looking soo cute and adorable. Pretty much busy with his walker. That push & ride toy from Toys R Us is my favorite too.
Post a Comment