So I promised to post something today. Is that enough???? Anyway I am feeling a lot better. I haven't been sick for a few weeks now. I am 15 weeks along and have hit the so called "honeymoon part of the pregnancy." Very exciting times. I still am tired and lazy, but now I think it is because I have gotten used to laying around on the couch when I get home from work. I probably should do more, but I figure once the baby comes I will long for the time when I laid on the couch for an hour doing nothing. From what other moms have told me, I should let Graig take care of me. A few weeks ago Graig stained our deck and I got out of it because I am pregnant. I need to come up with other projects that Graig can do over the next couple months that I am not allowed to. Any suggestions? The best part is that he is the one who discovers what I should refrain from doing. A couple of weeks ago he read that I am not suppose to lift more than 15 pounds. Sounds great to me! Just a few perks to being pregnant.
I had a doctor's appointment about a week or so ago and we heard the heartbeat again. I wish I could have an ultrasound at every appointment so I can see the baby. My next appointment is in 2 weeks and we will just hear the heartbeat again. Then we will have the ultrasound. I need to be patient because I have a very long time to wait until I meet Enrico.
No comments:
Post a Comment