Monday, June 6, 2011

Ben's First Haircut

 Ben was due for his first haircut.  It was so long in the front, the side, and the back that I thought I could pull it back like a girl.  Here's the best Before Shot we have.


 Ben wasn't thrilled at some random lady using scissors on his head.  He tried batting her away a few times.

 Ben noticed the camera and was happy.  Then he also noticed the wheel on the seat he was sitting on.  Happy baby.


 This is his After Shot.  I wanted to keep it long because he still has that soft thin baby hair. 
 Then it was Jeremy's turn.  He has thick hair and it was time for his summer buzz. 

 Ben seemed traumatized by the recent events.  He wasn't upset, but wasn't excited about looking like a boy again.
Jeremy is concentrating on looking straight ahead as he was asked to do.  Or he could be watching the tv.

1 comment:

Graig said...

He was very excited to look like a boy again.