Thursday, March 3, 2011

Baby Chauncey, Timberly, and Kimothy

Ben told me about his new cousin coming!  Funny how I never thought at 8 months Ben would tell me anything.

He looks like a football player here.

The football player didn't last.  When we were leaving it was starting to deflate. 

Jeremy is holding his shirt.  That counts right?

Being attacked. 


The boy loves the camera.

Baby Chauncey!  and Kim is there too

No time to stop for pictures mom.

Funny how these are finger paints but he doesn't like touching the texture of it.  I am the luckiest mom ever.

Tom making an appearance on the blog (is it the first time?)


My sister had the camera at some point and I am blaming her for taking this picture.  But there were a lot of remotes.

Fine I'll show you the painting I made, but I'm not going to stop painting while I do it.

I'm going to get you Tim!

One of his infamous "No?" when he shortens I don't know to no?  Because a two year old doesn't say no enough, he has to do it for that as well :)

2 comments:

emrie said...

Congratulations to Kim and Tim, and their family and friends, on their little (BIG) blessing!!!

Kimberly Anne said...

Yes I took a picture of the remotes!! For the memories!! :)