
Graig and I were going back and forth on what to do about the floor. Well Graig made a final decision for us when he said "screw it" and said we are going new carpet. Hence the stupid paint spots all over the floor.



We haven't gotten any chalk out to let Jeremy explore the wall. But I am sure he will love it when we get around to it. He loves running around the room right now. Saturday night he ran around for 20 minutes straight after his bath. Not the most calming activity to do before bed, but he was having so much fun.
4 comments:
very nice! he's going to love his room and think he's a special guy to have such a great bedroom. he won't even notice the new little fellow in his old room! ha!
I love the new room!! Can't wait to write on the walls with Mr. Trouble.
what great "big boy" room colors. i'm sure he will have a great time with that chalkborad.
I love the room. Great idea!
Post a Comment