On Saturday, Jeremy's buddy Nicole got married. And no Nicole didn't walk down the aisle before Matt, but I wanted this picture to be first. It was a lovely wedding.

I need a fancy camera. I started to take the picture when he was at the door with the moms.

Ah yes, Jeremy loved my purse. I had 3 things in it to start (not much for a mom). Then I had to empty it out because he loved playing with it.

Jeremy was in and out for the wedding. He met a new friend across the aisle from him. They wouldn't stop talking to each other. So cute.

Jeremy brought his own food and drink to the wedding.

He is making a mess. Shocking.

Instead of favors, they donated money to a cancer charity. Which specific one? Well I wouldn't know because Jeremy enjoyed eating the paper.



We wanted to, but forgot to take a family picture together with us all dressed up. Oh well. It was a lovely day. Jeremy was a trooper. He went for a stroll along the canal to help him fall asleep. We all left without stains all over our clothes. It was the first wedding that he went to that he was old enough to throw temper tantrums, but I don't think he annoyed too many people. Great day.
PS Jeremy was in love with Nicole's dress. He would have had so much fun snuggling with it, if I let him. Maybe I should get my dress out for him to play with because he doesn't have enough toys as it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment