Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Behind every door there is a Twinkle

Ah Jeremy. He tortured Twinkle in the morning. He tortured a doggie in the afternoon at his friend Thomas' house (I don't care that they ignored each other most of the time....they are friends). He had to come home and get back to work on Twinkle.

In shocking news he was opening and closing the door on our end table. He opened it and turned away for a second or two. Then he closed it. Jeremy was clueless that Twinkle had jumped in. I ran to get the camera so I could capture Jeremy's face when he opened the door back up. But of course he had lost interest at that point. So Graig had to help him out a bit.



Naturally there were free weights, a GPS, and a heating pad in there. Also how did it get dusty in a cabinet that's always closed?

We had to pull the plug when he tried to crawl in there with the cat. That just wouldn't end well.

No comments: