These pictures were taken last week. I returned home from work to find my son with gelled hair. He was cute and oblivious to his awesome hair.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Wheel of Fortune
My son is obsessed with Wheel of Fortune. When it comes on he is entranced by the sounds and colors on the screen. Sometimes he feels inspired to get a close look at it (and he is so fascinated that he doesn't even bother playing with the sound on the receiver). It comes on at 7, right when he starts to get crabby from his rough day. I mean playing all day, having your mother feed you, and sleeping in the middle of the day is just plain exhausting! But Wheel of Fortune buys us more time before he goes to bed. I don't mind him going to bed early. The problem comes when he decides to wake up even earlier. And there is no snooze button on Jeremy, believe me I have looked.
These pictures were taken last week. I returned home from work to find my son with gelled hair. He was cute and oblivious to his awesome hair.


These pictures were taken last week. I returned home from work to find my son with gelled hair. He was cute and oblivious to his awesome hair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment