We also purchased a kid's rocking chair. With a little sanding and refinishing, it will be a nice project that daddy can make for his children (maybe Twinkle will lounge on it).
Later that morning, craziness arrived. By craziness I mean 16 month old triplets. Jeremy could care less about them being there. He was just sitting and smiling. I am so grateful that Jeremy is not at the age where he doesn't like to share his toys. That would have been annoying if not. I am also grateful that Jeremy isn't at the age where he remembers what you just took away from him. He just forgets about it and moves on to try to lunge for something else. The triplets were like "I know you just took that and put it behind you." Not looking forward to when Jeremy figures that out.
If you were wondering why the pictures are blurry it is because I didn't realize there was stuff on the lens. The Hall triplets helped me with that. They also unlocked my cellphone and held down the 9 button which dials 911. Thank goodness they didn't hit send. Very smart and active little ladies.
After the Halls left, Jeremy and I met some friends for a late lunch/early dinner for a couple of hours. We returned home to play with Uncle Dan. Then the fun was over for Jeremy because bedtime was upon us. While I was tucking Jeremy in, Graig was setting up my old computer to burn a VHS to a DVD. Apparently it was a good thing I bought a new computer last fall because something in there was on fire/burnt out. Maybe it was the fan. All I know is that it smelled downstairs like burnt plastic.
So Graig went off to Best Buy before they closed and I watched my Real Housewives of New York City Reunion Part 2. And that was my Saturday. I think I am still tired from it. Either that or I am getting sick.
3 comments:
i love it! he's laughing at the baby in the mirror! precious!
i like your new layout for the blog!
This just made my day!!!
$5 toys are the best! We had one and it was a hit for a while - - the one you got will last Jeremy a LONG time - - we have the same toy - - the kids got it for christmas...Alex LOVES it to this day!
Post a Comment